The Debt Review program is designed in such a way that it protects your assets from repossession and creditors – all the while enabling you to fix your debt.
Here’s how the program works:
After joining our Debt Review program it’s go time to fix your debt! From this point forward, you’ll receive legal protection and an interim repayment plan that gives you immediate cash flow relief.
We then negotiate with your creditors for a new, reduced, monthly repayment plan. And once negotiations are concluded we take the new, reduced, monthly repayment plan to a Magistrates Court – who then makes it official through a court order.
After this, you simply keep up with your new, reduced, monthly repayment plan. And we’ll make sure your money is correctly distributed to your creditors.
Once your program is successfully completed, we’ll provide you and the credit bureaus with a Clearance Certificate – signalling the end of your program. This certificate shows that you fixed your debt and that all the negative listings must be removed.
- No repossession, no legal action from your creditors – your assets stay safe.
- Your family’s essential expenses are protected with your personalised budget.
- Drastically decrease your monthly debt repayments.
These are just some of the benefits you’ll receive when you join the DebtSafe Debt Review program.
Let DebtSafe’s expert team provide you with more information on how we protect your assets from repossession. We will:
- Expertly evaluate your current debt status.
- Demonstrate to you the best way of going forward to fix your debt.
- Provide you with more info about our Debt Review program.
– up to 12 months protection.
– settle up to R 1 000 000.
– up to 12 months.
– up to 3 months.
Our professional team is ready to show you how we can fix your debt while we protect your assets from repossession. It’s go time!