After your free, no-obligation, debt assessment you will have the information needed to decide whether you would like to join our Debt Review program. If you decide to join we will conduct an in-depth debt assessment.
From this point forward you will receive legal protection and an interim repayment plan that gives you immediate cash flow relief.
After the in-depth assessment is completed we will negotiate with your creditors for a new, reduced, monthly repayment plan.
When negotiations are concluded we take the new, reduced, monthly repayment plan to a Magistrates Court – who then makes it official through a court order.
After this, you simply keep up with your new, reduced, monthly repayment plan. And we’ll make sure your money is correctly distributed to your creditors.
Once your program is successfully completed we will provide you and the credit bureaus with a Clearance Certificate – which signals the end of your program. This certificate shows that your credit rating is effectively fixed and that all the negative listings must be removed.
Bonus – you can track all of the above online through the Client Portal. So, you know exactly the what, when and how of your Debt Review program.
- Income Rescue Plan – extra protection against retrenchment, death, maternity leave, disability and identity theft.
- A registered Debt Counsellor and legal protection against your creditors.
- A free debt assessment, a personalised budget & proper cash flow relief.
- Up to 60% decrease in your monthly debt repayments in one consolidated plan.
- Safe, secure distribution of your money to your creditors.
- Access to Client Portal, where you can track your progress.
- A registered Debt Counsellor.
- Legal protection against creditors.
- A Clearance Certificate that signals the completion of your program and with it the complete restoration of your credit record.