- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to DebtSafe. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Consumer acknowledges that:
DebtSafe and or its employees shall in the execution of their duties obtain personal data (as
contemplated in the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) of the consumer,
The Consumer authorises DebtSafe and or its employees to:
(a) obtain such personal data as may be legally required,
(b) utilise the said data in the execution of its / their statutory duty.
(c) disclose the said data to its / their attorneys to make application to court,
(d) safekeep and store the said data for the prescribed statutory period,
as contemplated in the National Credit Act, 34 of 2005, as amended.
The Consumer ratifies, and shall ratify all that was legally done by DebtSafe and or its employees in the exercise of their statutory duty.
The Consumer indemnifies DebtSafe and or its employees and or its attorneys against any direct and or consequential losses that the Consumer may sustain as a result of a third party, not associated to DebtSafe and or its employees, releasing or disclosing any information and or data.