Following your complimentary, obligation free, debt consultation you’ll be able to make an informed decision on whether Debt Counselling is the right solution for you. And when you decide to join our program, we will start by completing an in-depth debt assessment.
During the in-depth debt assessment, you will already receive a much-needed reduction in your monthly debt payments, plus legal protection.
Then, we start negotiations with your creditors to get you a proper reduction on your monthly repayment plan.
When negotiations with your creditors are completed we make your new, lowered, repayment plan official through a court order at the Magistrates Court.
After the court order is granted you simply have to make sure to you pay your new monthly repayment timely each month. And we’ll guarantee that your money gets distributed to your creditors.
With the successful completion of your program, we will issue a Clearance Certificate. This certificate is sent to you and the credit bureaus – who are then required by law to remove negative listings from your report. Leaving you with a completely fixed and healthy credit score.
Bonus – you can keep an eye on how you progress through the Debt Counselling program whenever you want through the online Client Portal.
- Income Rescue Plan – extra protection against retrenchment, death, maternity leave, disability and identity theft.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager and legal protection against your creditors.
- A free debt assessment, a personalised budget & proper cash flow relief.
- Up to 60% decrease in your monthly debt repayments in one consolidated plan.
- Safe, secure distribution of your money to your creditors.
- Access to Client Portal, where you can track your progress.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager.
- Legal protection against creditors.
- A Clearance Certificate that signals the completion of your program and with it the complete restoration of your credit record.