When we have completed your free, no obligation, debt check you will be able to determine if our Debt Consolidation program is the right fit for you. Once you give us the go-ahead we will do a comprehensive debt assessment.
While we are busy with your comprehensive debt assessment you will already have a reduced monthly debt instalment and legal protection.
Next, we negotiate with your creditors, on your behalf, for a new, improved, and drastically lower monthly repayment plan.
After reaching an agreement with your creditors we take your new monthly repayment plan to a Magistrates Court, where it is made official through a court order.
Then it is just a matter of you paying your new monthly repayment on time each month. And we will ensure your money is distributed to your creditors correctly.
Once your program is successfully completed we will provide you and the credit bureaus with a Clearance Certificate – which signals the end of your program. This certificate shows that your credit rating is effectively fixed and that all the negative listings must be removed.
Bonus – during the Debt Consolidation program you can track your progress through the Client Portal. Because it is online you can check your status, log a query or update your info anytime.
- Income Rescue Plan – extra protection against retrenchment, death, maternity leave, disability and identity theft.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager and legal protection against your creditors.
- A free debt assessment, a personalised budget & proper cash flow relief.
- Up to 60% decrease in your monthly debt repayments in one consolidated plan.
- Safe, secure distribution of your money to your creditors.
- Access to Client Portal, where you can track your progress.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager.
- Legal protection against creditors.
- A Clearance Certificate that signals the completion of your program and with it the complete restoration of your credit record.