DebtSafe FAQ's

Q: How Do I Fix Wrong Information on My Credit Record?

A: You can log a dispute directly with the credit bureau where the wrong information is listed on your record.

If the wrong information is because of a specific creditor you can log a complaint with the Credit Ombud to dispute the listing on your record.