skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Skoolfonds / School Fees

Questions & AnswersSkoolfonds / School Fees
Anonymous asked 4 years ago

hoe is dit moontlik dat ‘n skool oorgee aan dept collectors, as jy grondige bewyse het van ‘n situasie, wat lank sloer om opgeklaar moet word, omstandighede is ‘n werksbesering met terminisering met ccma vir kwalifisering medies ongeskik met grondige dr’s bewyse




How is it possible for a school to hand you over to debt collectors if you have proof of a situation, that is dragging along and taking long to get solved, the circumstances are an Injury on Duty with termination and a CCMA to be approved as medically unfit with valid doctor’s notices.