skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Form 17 W

nomusa asked 7 months ago

Hello team. If form 17 W cannot be issued because the Debt Counsellor has been liquated- who else can issue the form on my behalf?

1 Answers
Carien Kruger Staff answered 7 months ago

Good day,

Thank you for getting in touch.

When a Debt Counsellor is Liquidated, the National Credit Regulator (NCR) reassigns that Counsellor’s clients to other Debt Counsellors.

So you can contact the NCR to find out who your new Debt Counsellor is to issue you a Form 17W.

Or you can also send us an email with your request, contact details and ID number to [email protected] and we’ll check for you who your new Debt Counsellor is and request a Form 17W from them.

Kind regards