skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Flagged for Debt Review

Questions & AnswersCategory: JudgementsFlagged for Debt Review

Good day, What am I to do when the 2 company’s that used to handle my debt counselling closed and the appointed debt councillor’s do not have any records of me? My wife’s name was cleared ,but for some reason not mine. We have proof that we were sequestrated and rehabilitated but still no help. What now ?

1 Answers
Carien Kruger Staff answered 2 months ago

Good day,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Your best option would be to contact the lawyers who handled your sequestration. They should then be able to let the necessary stakeholders know that you have been rehabilitated.

Kind regards