skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Clearance Certificate

Questions & AnswersClearance Certificate
Geelbooi asked 7 months ago

I was In debt review by my former debt councillor since 2012 and I have paid all my debt but the problem is I don’t have clearance certificate as my debt counsellor is no longer practising, I only have paid up letter only so what must I do to be removed from debt review.

1 Answers
Carien Kruger Staff answered 7 months ago

Good day, 

Thank you for getting in touch. Any Debt Counsellor can issue a Clearance Certificate for you (there will be a small admin fee required). The Debt Counsellor will then send your Clearance Certificate to the credit bureaus and they will then be required to remove the listing form your credit record. 

If you would like us to assist, please email your details to [email protected] 

Kind regards