skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Clear My Name

Koos asked 7 months ago

In 2011 they close my account by written of my loan but my name stay under debt what can I do to clear my name?

1 Answers
Carien Kruger Staff answered 7 months ago

Good day, 

If there are discrepancies in your credit report you can lodge a dispute with that credit bureau. If the trouble is with a specific credit provider you can contact the Credit Ombud to dispute the creditor’s listing on your credit report. 

Kind regards.