skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

Change of Service Provider

Questions & AnswersCategory: Debt ReviewChange of Service Provider
Andiswa Mabaso asked 2 years ago

I am currently under review with a different company. I am not happy with what I am paying and with their service. Can you help?

1 Answers
Matthys Potgieter Staff answered 2 years ago

Good day,

You certainly can. If you are unhappy with the service your debt counsellor is providing, or not providing, you have the right to change companies.
You are welcome to send your details to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Have a great day.