skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | Mission Control - Login

How Do I Fix Wrong Information on My Credit Record?

You can log a dispute directly with the credit bureau where the wrong information is listed on your record.

If the wrong information is because of a specific creditor you can log a complaint with the Credit Ombud to dispute the listing on your record.