skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | DebtSafe Client - Login

Answer for Relocation during Debt Review

Hi there, 

Thank you for your question. 

Ask your debt counsellor as soon as possible to bring an amendment application to the court if you already have a court order. If no court order has been issued yet, your debt counsellor can simply renegotiate with the credit providers and implement the adjusted payment plan.

It’s crucial that you do not miss a payment. The Credit Act provides this solution to over-indebted consumers to enable them to keep their homes, vehicles and other assets, but if a consumer miss payments it becomes difficult to keep them in the process. 

Have a great day.