skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | DebtSafe Client - Login

Answer for Preservation Fund

Hi there, 

Thank you for your question. 

You should be able to make another full/partial withdrawal from your preservation fund. You will need to contact the company with whom you have your preservation fund and request the relevant forms. 

Hope this information was helpful. 

Have a great day.