skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | DebtSafe Client - Login

Answer for Judgement

Hi there.

Thank you for your question.

You most certainly can contact your creditors to negotiate a repayment plan.

If you have started a new job, and have a consistent income you can apply for debt review a second time, but because you exited the process before completion it is much more complicated.

For example. If you still owe your previous debt counsellor fees then you are not allowed to change to another debt counsellor. Plus, if you defaulted on debt review repayments the creditors are within their rights to take legal action against you, as well as decline to be included in the second debt review.

You are however welcome to fill out our online contact form found here.

Once submitted our team will contact you to discuss your options going further.

Kind Regards.