skip to Main Content
Tel: 0861 100 999 | DebtSafe Client - Login

Answer for Car Arrears Written Off

Hi there, 

Thank you for your question. 

If you have proof that you fully paid your vehicle I would suggest that you lodge a complaint with the Credit Ombud. Here is a link to their page explaining the complaint procedure.

Hope this information helps.